Any Lodge purchased from our existing available lodges throughout December 2020, will be guaranteed their rental return for the year 2021.
Single Lodges = Guaranteed £27,500 return
Twin Lodges = Guaranteed £32,500 return
Staycations are the new vacations - and with our ROI Guarantee there's never been a better time to invest.
Brits are staying closer to home and taking shorter vacations.
You could blame the pandemic or the recession for this shift in holiday trends, but that only begins to explain what's happening. The way we take time off is changing — has been changing for years — and this is only the latest stage in the evolution of the British vacation.
Figures show that domestic overnight stays have been steadily on the rise since 2016 and overseas stays have been on the decline. Specifically, St Andrews, has seen an 11% increase in domestic stays during the period of 2016 - 2019 and experts have forecasted this trend to continue, and in the wake of COVID at a faster rate than the previous few years.
*Facts are extracted from independent Economics Report - available in full for you to read if you would like to request a copy.
St Andrews attracts nearly 700,000 tourists each year
Generates approximately £98million
45% of which is spent on accommodation
( Fact source )
Here at Stewart's Resort, we're creating the Ultimate Staycation Destination!
Guests will be able to dive into a workout in the gymnasium, followed by a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. From there, maybe a bite to eat in the Restaurant or Gourmet Café, then kick back with a refreshing drink in the Lounge Bar or out on the Sun Terrace. You can even book into the gent's grooming or ladies beauty salon for a little me-time, or hire an electric bike to set off on an adventure, and, no visit is complete without a visit to the Farm Shop for a take-home taste of locally-sourced fresh goodies. We're building a designated footpath leading from the Resort through the woodlands and onto Cameron Reservoir where you can enjoy a spot of fishing, boating or leisurely strolls.
Terms and Conditions
1. Investor's Guarantee is valid against lodges highlighted above including: Saltire 2 and 3 bedroom models / Rivington 2 and 3 bedroom models / Langton 2 bedroom model, Kensington 2 bedroom model, Chartwell 2 bedroom model and Regent 2 bedroom model.
2. The Sale must take place within the month of December 2020 with deposit secured against choice of lodge.
3. In order to guarantee your fixed rental return for the period January 2021 to December 2021 we will require 40 weeks usage of your lodge. This still leaves 12 weeks for your own personal enjoyment - you can request your personal usage dates and we will block these off the diary prior to marketing launch (providing you leave peak seasons available for renting).
4. Fixed return against any of the following single lodges will be £27,500 : LANGTON, RIVINGTON, REGENT, CHARTWELL
Fixed return against any of the following twin lodges will be £32,500 : RIVENDALE / SALTIRE / KENSINGTON
5. You will receive your rental return at the point of sale, this amount will be deducted from your purchase price.
6. After the end of December 2021 you can decide whether you wish to continue using the management service or manage your own bookings, or you may decide to keep it and not rent at all. The choice is yours.
7. We don't offer Finance directly but we can refer you to a Finance Provider if you so require. We would recommend Personal Finance as these holiday homes are classed as mobile assets and a mortgage is not applicable against these type of holiday homes.
8. Offer is subject to availability.
The Benefits of Holidaying at Home:
1. Fresh experiences just around the corner.
Similar to holidays, staycations tick some of the same boxes. Often we overlook the attractions that are nearer to us, choosing instead to spend lots of money to visit foreign countries. However, if you make an effort to explore the area closer to where you live, you may be pleasantly surprised. There will be cafés and restaurants you’ve never tried, historic buildings you’ve never seen before, and nature parks you’ve never visited.
2. You can avoid the stress and anxiety associated with travel.
There’s a lot to think about when you’re planning a trip: figuring out flights, finding the best place to stay, deciding how to budget your limited amount of time. For especially anxious travellers, finding ways to minimise travel stress is a crucial part of going on holiday. With a staycation, you’re eliminating a lot of the stress associated with travelling - no flying, no airports and most importantly, no baggage restrictions.
3. You don’t have to plan ahead.
Nothing is better than realising you have an unusually free Friday and taking an impromptu three-day-long staycation, a lot easier than you could a spontaneous trip to the Maldives.
4. You can spend time with local friends and family.
In the rush of daily living – juggling work, kids, activities and obligations – it’s hard to find time to just chill out with loved ones, even if they live close by. A staycation gives you the opportunity for extended quality time with your family and friends where you can ignore the hassle of day-to-day life and just enjoy each others company.
During a staycation, you can just escape and discover the magic with your nearest and dearest... making memories that count!
5. There are no seasons for staycations
Holidaymakers have to concern themselves with when to go: peak season, golf season, or the more economical off-season. If you spend your holiday at home, the time of year won’t matter. Whether you choose to cosy up on the coast during the Winter or experience the magic of nature awakening in the Spring, you'll see for yourselves why seasonal breaks are so popular. A seasonal break can be whatever you want it to be, at any time of year.