When you step into the Glenmoor Lodge, you’re transported to a country house. It comes complete with a comfy wingback armchair and electric log burner fire to the lounge, large dining table with high-backed chairs and well-equipped, wrap-around kitchen.
The characterfully textured oak kitchen has grey stone effect worktops, brushed steel handles, glass splashback, gas cooker and integral fridge freezer. It even comes with an elegant, vintage-style clock.
The bright, but refined colour palette features warm hues of red and orange to create a traditional, homely feel. The colour theme runs throughout the whole lodge, including the master bedroom, which has a dressing table, ample storage space and en-suite toilet. The twin bedroom is also spacious, with modern wood and grey wardrobes and the family bathroom boasts a beautiful freestanding sink.
A single sized lodge, the Glenmoor is ideal for smaller families or for Investment purposes. See our Investment page for ROI figures or ask the team.
• Patio doors to the lounge
• Fitted kitchen
• Dining Table and chairs
• Realistic electric stove in the lounge
• L-shape sofa with 2 accent chairs
• 5ft bed in master bedroom with guzunder beds in twin room (3 bedroom model also available)
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Family shower room
• En-suite with shower
• Gas combi central heating system with thermostatic radiator valve
New arrivals include 2 and 3 bedrooms.
AVAILA LE TO VIEW NOW