Literally a ‘country classic’ with a new feature fireplace in the lounge and pocket doors to close off your lounge from the kitchen giving a more cosy feel. Recommended for anyone who loves their creature comforts and has an eye for style! It has a blend of traditional and contemporary colour schemes with plenty of shelving and cupboard storage in the lounge. The same colour scheme continues through into the kitchen area, complete with dining table for 4, durable karndean flooring, a 4 burner stove with oven, grill, integrated microwave, fridge freezer and the option to add a washer/dryer and dishwasher! Perfect for entertaining the family and friends.
The bathroom is accessible from the master bedroom and the hallway, this comes with a shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin.
The master bedroom has a large feature headboard with downlights fitted above and a bedside cabinet at each side of the bed. There is fantastic wardrobe storage space and access to the main bathroom from here. The second bedroom has a set of twin beds which can be arranged into a double to suit your guests, and this comes with a wardrobe and overhead storage units. You can even slip 1 of the beds beneath the other to open the room up if you require only 1 single bed.
• Integrated microwave and fridge/freezer •
• Integrated cooker with separate oven and grill
• Gas combi central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves
• Downlit fireplace with electric stove
• Large sofa with 2 accent wing chairs and a contrasting footstool
• Lounge cushions
• Double bed in master bedroom with twin beds in the second room
• Family shower room (separate en-suite facilities in 3 bed) • Access to shower room via master bedroom and hallway
• PVCu double glazing with French doors